2017 Campaign Design Contest
The Friends of the American Latino Museum announces the 2017 Campaign Design Contest sponsored by Target!
For the sixth year, we are excited to announce that we are taking the design contest on the road to Utah and Wisconsin! If you’re an artist in those states, submit your design below and show us what an American Latino Museum would mean to you. If you’re from the other 48 states, check us out on Instagram and tag us on your artwork! We will repost our favorites.
Over the past five years, we have received hundreds of thoughtful, creative, and beautiful designs from artists across the country. You don’t need to be a professional artist to submit an entry, and all art forms will be accepted (from painting to graphic design) in digital form.
Winner's Prize Package
We will select one winner each from Utah and Wisconsin. Each winner will receive a $250 Target giftcard, and we will host an event in your state to honor you! Plus, your artwork will be a featured part of our campaign for 2017.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The applicant represents and warrants that the design submitted is his/her own creation and it does not include nor infringe any third party intellectual property rights.
- The winner maintains any and all present and future claims for moral rights in, and to, the design, and commits to providing the Friends of the American Latino Museum with an exclusive license in perpetuity for use of the design.
- The Friends of the American Latino Museum may, in collaboration with the winning artist, change, alter, amend, add to, delete from and otherwise modify the final design to best suit the use of the campaign.
- By taking part in this contest, the finalists authorize the Friends of the American Latino Museum to use their full name, design, and all other submitted information for the purposes of promoting this contest and campaign.
UTAH and WISCONSIN residents ONLY: Please submit your entries using the form and instructions below.
All other states: send us your designs via Instagram and we will repost selected entries.
The deadline for submission is May 25, 2017 at midnight PST. We will then announce the finalists, and the public will vote to determine the winner of the contest.
- The design must incorporate our logo design and the year “2017” within it and must be submitted in a digital format.
- When designing, keep in mind that the design will need to fit a 18x24 inch poster, and will be used for marketing and promotional materials.
- All designs must be received by May 25, 2017 at midnight PST.
UTAH and WISCONSIN residents ONLY:
Please first complete the form below. Then, attach the design to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2017 Campaign Design Contest.”