600 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, Florida 33132
The 17 story Maimi Freedom Tower was built in 1925 and it served as the headquarters and pringtin office of the Miami Daily News and Metropolis until 1957. Between 1962 and 1974 the building was used an immigration station for refugees from Cuba. The tower was added to the United States National Register of Historic Places on September 10, 1979.