2018 Campaign Design Contest
The Friends of the American Latino Museum announces the 2018 Campaign Design Contest sponsored by Target!
For the seventh year, we are excited to announce the start of the 2018 Design Contest! If you’re an artist, be it photographer, painter, graphic designer, or beyond, submit your design below and show us what an American Latino Museum would mean to you. Be sure to stay tuned and follow us across social media to vote on your favorites. We will be posting our favorites.
Over the past six years, we have received hundreds of thoughtful, creative, and beautiful designs from artists across the country. You don’t need to be a professional artist to submit an entry, and all art forms will be accepted (from painting to graphic design) in digital form.
Winner's Prize Package
We will select one grand prize winner who will receive a $500 Target gift card! Plus, your artwork will be a featured part of our campaign for 2018.
- The design must incorporate our logo design and the year “2018” within it and must be submitted in a digital format.
- When designing, keep in mind that the design will need to fit a 18x24 inch poster, and will be used for marketing and promotional materials.
- All designs must be received by April 19, 2018 at midnight PST.
- Submissions will be accepted starting March 15, 2018, through April 19th, 2018.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The applicant represents and warrants that the design submitted is his/her own creation and it does not include nor infringe any third party intellectual property rights.
- All submissions must be sent as a high resolution PNG or scalable vector file. The minimum resolution is 300dpi.
- The winner maintains any and all present and future claims for moral rights in, and to, the design, and commits to providing the Friends of the American Latino Museum with an exclusive license in perpetuity for use of the design.
- The Friends of the American Latino Museum may, in collaboration with the winning artist, change, alter, amend, add to, delete from and otherwise modify the final design to best suit the use of the campaign.
- By taking part in this contest, the finalists authorize the Friends of the American Latino Museum to use their full name, design, and all other submitted information for the purposes of promoting this contest and campaign.
Open to US residents ONLY: Please submit the form below to learn how to officially submit your artwork.
Submissions are now being accepted. The deadline for submission is April 19, 2018 at midnight PST. We will then announce the finalists, and the public will vote to determine the winner of the contest.
Please sign up using the form below to start your submission process.